04 June 2009

Rollrad

Here's a picture of N. riding his new "Rollrad" on the Bärenplatz this evening. It's a bike, but without the pedals so they learn how to coast and steer and stuff. He LOVES it. All the kids have them. They go from these to the Razor scooters. You pretty much have to dodge 100's of these these things while walking through town.

Incidentally, family is here. N. isn't sleeping too well, but that's expected I guess. Frau G. gave us a kitchen table and some chairs so now we have places to sit until IKEA trip #2 which is this weekend. Which means, driving experience #3. I hate driving here.

One of my favorite experiences thus far, was yesterday evening. N. and I went into town on the tram. he asked me where we were going to get off and I told him at the Bahnhof. He practiced the word again and again until he got it right. Then, when they announced the stop, he recognized the word and was all excited at what he had done. I love it.

No comments: